If you have a site that you think is appropriate for this page, and you are willing to exchange links with climbing-high.com, then send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Airport Parking – If you’re going away for a climbing trip and thinking of leaving your car at he airport then you should check our this site as it lets you compare airport parking prices at pretty much every uk airport, including Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Luton and Stansted.
- Airport Hotel Shop – Airport hotel comparison for all the major UK airports includingBirmingham, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow and Manchester.
- Backpacking Site – A collection of backpacking guides for about 40 major backpacking locations. A useful resource for would-be backpackers.
- Car Hire Centre – Worldwide car rental at over 1000 locations including Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom and the USA.
- Drakensburg Tourism – If you’re planning a trip to South Africa you’ll find information on the Drakensberg Mountains, the beauty of the Natal Midlands, and the customs and traditions of Zululand on this site.
- Gordon’s Guide – Gordon’s Guide offer adventure and active travel holidays in many countries around the world. You can search by destination or type of adventure.
- HikingAndCampingStuff.com – The best place to buy your outdoor equipment. A family owned and operated business dedicated to people who love the outdoors. Years of experience with hiking and camping equipment makes them one of the premier outdoor websites on the internet.
- Peak Mountaineering – Peak Mountaineering are specialists in all mountain training and private guiding and offer 15% discount to all climbing-high.com users.
- World Airport Codes – Your one-stop resource for the world’s leading airports, as well as small airfields. The site features airport details, runway length, maps, service descriptions, destination lists and more.
- Talk Climbing – A site that hosts interactive forums where climbers can chat and share photos and videos of their adventures. It is for climbers of all skill levels and the guides will help the beginner as well as providing a pleasant environment for people to discuss their passion.